"The only proof he needed for the existence of God was music." - Kurt Vonnegut
A Semi-Definitive List of Artists I've Seen in Concert
(I say semi-definitive because I've probably forgotten a lot over the years...)
POP/ROCK:
NSYNC
Lifehouse
Alanis Morissette
Maroon 5
The Calling
Counting Crows
John Mayer
Sister Hazel
Gin Blossoms
Neon Trees
Hootie and the Blowfish
Dave Matthews Band
98 Degrees
Dream
OTown
Ryan Cabrera
Gavin DeGraw
Peter Frampton
Peter Frampton
ROCK:
3 Days Grace
Lenny Kravitz
Steve Miller Band
Blink 182
A Day to Remember
My Chemical Romance
Tim Reynolds
Red Hot Chili Peppers
Imagine Dragons
Journey
HIP HOP:
Macklemore
Ludacris
Flo Rida
Nicki Minaj
T-Pain
2 Chainz
Kendrick Lamar
COUNTRY:
Garth Brooks
Trisha Yearwood
Sam Hunt
Will Hogue
Eli Young Band
Turnpike Troubadours
Luke Bryan
Jason Aldean
Toby Keith
Eli Young Band
Turnpike Troubadours
Luke Bryan
Jason Aldean
Toby Keith
No comments:
Post a Comment